Call Us On 011 465-5533
See What Clients Say
To get your computer problems solved.
See What Clients Say
We supply, install and support all major brands of networking equipment.
Some are listed below.
A business in today’s rapid digital world cannot afford to be static, and neither can its IT infrastructure.
You need a network that is responsive enough to facilitate growth and innovation. It needs to be flexible, future-proof and capable enough to help your business achieve its goals instead of holding it back.
IT managers, eager to bypass the restrictions of legacy hardware and cumbersome configurations inhibiting new site setups and hindering support, are driving the transformation of business networks with Software-Defined Wide-Area Network or SD-WAN
A unified virtual network
– a Software-Defined network allows for the linking of public and private
Clouds, as well as bare infrastructure, to a single cohesive virtual network.
Greater efficiency – Applications and services can be prioritised and delivered across the network instantly with centralised policy management through a Cloud-based management portal.
SD-WAN is a unified, flexible and secure virtual network delivered as a
plug-in-and-go solution that offers powerful and immediate benefits such as:
• Easier device management.
• Time and costs saved on set-up configuration and hardware.
• Routing traffic with maximum efficiency.
• Central management for greater control of security, usage and other policies.
• You can use your existing internet connectivity for SD-WAN, as SD-WAN is internet connectivity agnostic.
A rigid, traditional enterprise network invariably frustrates business growth objectives and these networks always pose challenges such as:
• Expensive networking technology, hardware and expertise.
• Dependency on hardware, requiring installations and constant maintenance.
• Heavy investment in legacy network technologies required to alleviate network congestion, or to add a new branch link as the business expands.
• Network downtime affecting service delivery to customers and consequently, the reputation of the business
Ignite SD-WAN brings together access policy management, visibility and control over the network, performance monitoring and event-logging onto a single device through a user-friendly dashboard.
|FEATURES / FUNCTIONS||SD-WAN|
|uEdge Device supports.||Yes|
|Basic firewall add-on.||Yes|
|Local Internet Breakout per site.||Yes|
Centralised policy management
Active / Active resiliency
(Use more than one internet connection
simultaneously per device per site).
|Dynamic path selection.||Yes|
|Month to Month Contract.||Yes|
|Managed Setup or Self Install.||Yes|